Professional Roofing Services in Severance, CO
We are well-known in this area as industry leaders who consistently deliver quality results and exemplary customer experience. Our veterans acknowledge that there are various types of issues that can take place as a result of inappropriate roofing setup or years of deterioration from the weather. Whatever the issue may be, we aspire to deliver prompt and cost-effective results while putting a premium on both honesty and integrity.
New Roofing Construction
When you are planning new construction, the installation of a new roof gives your home a fresh new look. Our team can help you design and choose the best type of roof that will match your house.
- New Roofing Construction On Schedule and Budget
- Professional Installation
- Top-quality materials for Underlayment, Vents & Gutters
You may experience damage in different forms and shapes. Even the smallest problems can be detected and repaired by our trained specialists.
- Protruding Areas – vents and outlets such as skylights on the roof of your house can cause leaks which in turn can cause extensive damage
- Debris – falling trees, and flying projectile from severe storms
- Animal Damage – damage caused by animals trying to bury into your roof
- Weather Damage – damage as a result of wind, rain, snow, or hail
- Chimney Flashing – damage when the barrier keeping the chimney attached breaks apart
- Clogged Gutters – damage caused by flooding of clogged gutters
There are several less costly but highly effective alternatives to completely replacing your home’s roof. The homeowners can also consider re-surfacing or re-roofing. The prospect of re-roofing and not repairing the roof gives our clients comfort by eliminating the fear and panic of high costs and at the same time putting quality into their properties. Re-roof now, and your confidence in the integrity of your home’s roof will be restored.
The Advantages of Re-Roofing
- Enhances the cosmetic appearance of your home
- New shingles can lead to a roof that lasts for 10 years or more
- Re-roofing does not require extensive cost
- Re-roofing is the fastest way to restore your roof
- Increases the value of your home
Preventative Roof Maintenance
Homeowners always want what is best for their home, especially the roof that protects their home. By performing several wise precautionary roof servicing, you can get the most from your roof and save money over time. By having routine roof inspections, you can have your roof lasting years past its initial warranty period.
The most common items to look for are:
- Cracked or missing caulking around skylights or chimneys
- Missing or damaged shingles or other surface material
- Curled or buckled shingles
- Bare spots on asphalt shingles
- Rusted flashing
- Paint peeling on eves or overhangs
Contact Us With Your Roofing Needs
A team will be assigned solely dedicated to your projects when you decide to book our services. To ensure your complete satisfaction, we will stay committed within the budget, and within a given time frame. We’re responsive, friendly, and happy to be considered as your next roofing contractor.
Once you’ve decided to go ahead with your roof renovation, you can visit our contact us page and we will return your call/email as soon as possible. We’re here to help you and look forward to hearing from you soon.